Sunday, November 7, 2010

Talking

I talked to you today and it was great. When we talk there are no lulls in the conversation and it feels like not a day has gone by since I've last seen you. I've made a decision today. I'm going to find happiness. I'm going to stop being in love on a journey by myself and I'm going to figure out who I am and what I want. I'm leaving this summer for good to help me along this journey. I've been fine without you and I can keep this up forever. I need my heart and my brain to talk - my brain is desperately telling me to let go, that I deserve more and you are not the one for me, but my heart skips a beat when I think about you. When I see you over thanksgiving, hopefully this won't send me into a backwards spiral. I love you and I miss you.
Love, Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment