Friday, November 5, 2010

Airplane

In my spare time, I look up flights to go visit you. It's pathetic. The sad thing is, all I want to do is talk to you all the time about everything. I want to listen to anything and everything you want to share. But I can't call you because it brings back too many feelings and it starts all over... the missing you. I want to believe "out of sight, out of mind" but all I feel is "distance makes the heart grow fonder." I want you to tell me how to stop missing you. I want to hold you to help you overcome your insecurities and I need you here to tell me when I'm being neurotic or stupid. We would balance each other so well... and I'd spoil you rotten because I'd be over the moon that you chose me. Me. Little me. One day perhaps...

Love, Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I wrote this, haha. I absolutely adore your blog, and would love if you could write a post for me some day. If you're interested, let me know!

    http://gottahavefai.blogspot.com/2010/11/dear-reader.html

    ->> Fai

    ReplyDelete