Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love?

I guess I don't really know what love is or what it is supposed to look like. I know it's not like in the movies. All I want is a friend that will kiss me to stop my constant chatter and laugh at my jokes... and to dance in the rain with me. I don't think I'm asking too much. I'm the kind of girl that is up for wild adventure or a quiet night watching movies and sipping cocoa. It's hard to constantly hold back my feelings I pretend not to have. I don't know if this is what love should feel like, but I do know this is much deeper than lust. I know all your secrets, when you open up to me, and I'm not afraid to act totally foolish in front of you. I hate that you're the only one in the world that gives me butterflies: when you call, text, or even when I just hear your name. We giggle, bicker, tease, touch, and flirt - and everyone can see it, except for you. I'm smart and funny, loud but a listener, caring and an open book. Sadly, I'm yours when you want me (and realize I'm the better and only option for you).
I love you and want to tell you forever.
Love, Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment